WebMD Recipe fromFoodily.com
- 4 slices of your favorite gluten-free bread
- 4 fresh, largeorganic, free-range eggs
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- shredded parmesan, as needed
- prepared basil pesto
- extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- Lightly toast then grill the bread in a large skillet with enough olive oil to coat both sides of the toast. Grill till sizzling and golden.
- In the meantime, in a separate skillet, fry the eggs to your liking — over easy or sunny side up. Season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Spread a generous slather of pesto on each grilled toast. Top with an egg and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Sounds incredibly good! Definitely trying this one this weekend.